With The OPTOCOUPLER Mk II, Van Den Hul are convinced to have one of the best optical fiber cables available on the audio market.
What makes the Van den Hul OPTOCOUPLER Mk II special is the fact that both ends of the single fiber are shaped in the form of a convex (spherical) lens which has many advantages;
- The OPTOCOUPLER Mk II’s lens shaped input and output surfaces produce an extra focusing of the light beam. Light entering the cable at an angle is focused and therefore undergoes 50% less wall reflections per unit length inside the fiber (i.e. the light path is shorter). This not only reduces the loss of light intensity (attenuation) (even when the cable is being bent), but also the time difference of travel between the light rays traversing the fiber at various angles (so-called modal dispersion) is much reduced; A pulse of light traversing the optical fiber therefore undergoes less time-smear and this in effect reduces the amount of jitter distortion experienced at your D/A converter.
- The OPTOCOUPLER Mk II’s convex shaped fiber ends furthermore bring about a better controlled fiber top surface contacting the optical transmitter and receiver-end. In this way optical insertion losses are reduced to a minimum.
The Optocoupler MK II is a high performance digital optical audio cable capable of delivering sound with superb clarity and depth. Van den Hul's OPTOCOUPLER Mk II forms a perfect high bandwidth, low-loss and low jitter optical connection, able to serve you with a very high sound and/or picture resolution at an unsurpassed definition. Full metal-bodied plugs give a particularly tight fit in sockets. All in all, this is a high quality well built optical cable at a fantastic low price. The Van Den Hul Optocoupler MK II connects your DVD player, CD player or Minidisc to your amplifier for high performance digital sound.
- Optocoupler MK II TOSlink to TOSLINK Optical Cable.
- Length: 1m
- High performance light signal transfer digital audio.
- High bandwidth, low-loss and low jitter optical connection
- Totally immune from noise interference.
- unique convex (spherical) lens which produce a highly focused light beam
- 250 Megabit/second digital transmission
- Full metal bodied plugs ensures critical connection integrity
- TOSlink and EIA-J compatible
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.