MINIMO 2 is a compact 2-way micro monitor suitable for use on bookshelves, desktops, wall mounted or on stands.
Check out our review of these fantastic speakers here!
Key to its impressive sense of scale is our unique AEROFLEX system. This technology enables the MINIMO to produce deeper and more controlled bass notes than its size would suggest by keeping port velocity to a minimum and ensuring the midbass unit is properly supported throughout its stroke.
The MINIMO 2 features a 115mm midbass unit with 65% greater surface area compared to the previous model which allows greater power handling.
A 27mm tweeter with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm and low distortion neodymium motor system provides crystal clear high frequencies without inducing listener fatigue.
The tight spacing of the two drive units allows seamless integration and incredibly lifelike, realistic sound reproduction.
By building the port systems directly into the cabinet structure the outer walls are braced and strengthened minimising panel resonances. Integral rear inserts allow for easy wall mounting; useful for surround or background systems.
Don't be fooled by the size - MINIMO 2 are more than capable of powering most living rooms all on their own.
• 115mm coated paper midbass with powerful motor system
• 27mm neodymium high frequency unit with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm
• AEROFLEX port system for a precisely controlled bass performance
• Braced and optimised cabinet built in Sheffield, UK
• Detachable magnetic protective grilles
• Frequency response - 53hz to 25khz (-3dB)
• Sensitivity - 85dB (2.83v)
• Recommended power - 40 to 80 watts
• Impedance - 4 ohms
• Dimensions - 210mm H x 132mm W x 190mm D (including grilles)
• Weight - 2.6kg
• Available finishes - Oak or Walnut
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.