Van den Hul's DIGI-COUPLER 75 Ohm is their top level SPDIF digital audio interconnect cable, though is equally suited for Video and HF signal transport at a maximum performance level.
The DIGI-COUPLER 75 Ohm has been specially designed bearing the highest possible transmission quality of 75 Ohm impedance level SPDIF consumer format digital audio in mind, and is aimed at the critical audiophile as well as the professional.
The DIGI-COUPLER 75 Ohm’s special design covers all aspects required for a flawless and reliable transmission of SPDIF digital audio at short range as well as across large studio distances and allows for notable improvements in your audio quality.
The cable’s strict HF design likewise benefits the transport of Video and HF signals well into the GigaHertz range.
- Constant and precise 75 Ohm impedance: 75 Ohm ± 0.5 Ohm up to 3 GHz
- High frequency bandwidth. As an example: The -3 dB bandwidth of a 10 m. run is 770 MHz.
- Low signal attenuation per unit length. As an example: At 100 MHz the attenuation is a mere 0.11 dB/m. (For more data see HF Performance Graphs in the sidebar)
- “Superscreened” or “Low Transfer Impedance type” cable.
- High purity dense silver coated stranded shields as well as a rugged and hard-wearing jacket made of our HULLIFLEX ® polymer insulation material. All providing an optimal protection against chemical (corrosive) attack from the outside world and ensuring a very long lifespan.
- Van den Hul The Digi-Coupler Digital Audio Cable
- Length: 1m
- Material: Silver-plated Copper OFC
- Cable type: Triaxial, Superscreened
- Conductor material Core: High purity Matched Crystal OFC Intermediate conductor and Screen: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC
- Design purpose: Highest quality level: Digital audio (SPDIF) interconnect; Interconnect for Video and HF signal transport; Unbalanced measuring equipment interconnect; General purpose and home-theatre unbalanced interlink
- Eff conductor Core: 0.283 mm² / Core: AWG 22.6 / Core: 1; Intermediate conductor: Al foil + 128 + Al foil + 128; Screen: Al foil + 192
- External diameter: 8.2 mm
- Jacket colours: Gold tone
- Resistance Core: 5.92 Ohm/100 m.; Intermediate conductor: 0.814 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.747 Ohm/100 m
- Capacitance: Core-Intermediate conductor: 56.2 pF/m.; Intermediate conductor-Screen: 470 pF/m
- Characteristic impedance: 75 Ohm
- Insulation Core: PE foam; Intermediate conductor: PE; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min
- Connector types: There BNC type BNC - 9.0 and there RCA type C - 8.4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.