Van den Hul's 8.0 mm. special quality power cable The MAINSSERVER HYBRID is the lower power (6 Ampere) version of their 16 Ampere types The MAINSSTREAM HYBRID and The MAINSSTREAM BS HYBRID.
The MAINSSERVER HYBRID has especially been designed bearing uncompromised mains distribution to low power consumption high-end audio, video and professional equipment in mind.
Low power high-end equipment generally concerns signal sources, converters, pre-amplifiers and other signal processing equipment which, as a rule, pose a higher demand with regard to low noise mains power. The MAINSSERVER HYBRID therefore incorporates improved powerline noise filter characteristics.
- A unique embedded powerline noise suppression filter.
- A high continuous current capacity and a maximum transparency with regards to instantaneously drawn current surges.
- Strong shielding against in and outwards radiation of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Conductors and shield are of the high quality also found in our loudspeaker cables.
- Extreme ruggedness and therefore a very long lifespan.
- Van den Hul The Mainsserver Hybrid UK - IEC Power Cable
- Length: 1.5 metres
- Material: Hybrid
- Cable type: Screened 7 core
- Conductor material HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)
- Design purpose: Low noise mains distribution cable for low power high-end audio, video and professional equipment use
- eff conductor Cores: 0.251 mm² / ~AWG 23 / 8 Ground: 0.754 mm² / AWG 18.4 / 24 Screen: 2.17 mm² / ~AWG 14 / 192
- External diameter 8.0 mm
- Resistance Cores: 6.9 Ohm/100 m. Three cores combined = Lead or Neutral: 2.3 Ohm/100 m Ground: 2.3 Ohm/100 m Screen: 0.89 Ohm/100 m
- Insulation Cores: Polyethylene Terephthalate; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 4 / 750 Vrms min. / 5 kV
- Connector types Mains side: Country specific grounded mains plugs with 8.0 mm. cable inlet. Equipment side: Our small Schurter brand IEC320/C15 type 10 amp IEC power connector.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.