Supplied as a 1m pair as standard. Get in touch to discuss custom lengths
Low priced and exhibiting an excellent price-to-performance ratio The BAY C5 HYBRID has been specially designed for general purpose and car hi-fi interlink applications. The BAY C5 HYBRID however is also perfectly suited for internal (pre)amplifier and mixing console wiring applications and as an unbalanced patchbay interconnect.
The design combination of a superior transmission quality, a low conductor-conductor capacitance, a very high screening factor together with a high mechanical flexibility and a long durability, though not being easy to manage, successfully has been achieved.
The high quality conductor material used in this cable is large crystal OFC with a dense silver coating.
The BAY C5 HYBRID furthermore has been fully equipped with Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) saturated layers which are standard in our more expensive cable products. These layers dramatically improve transparancy and imaging; By electrically bridging any metal cystal defects a stable conductivity at the lowest signal levels is obtained.
- The coaxial construction is made with a center conductor consisting of 40 x 0.12 mm. strands exhibiting an effective cross section area of 0.452 mm² (AWG 20.6) and a resistance of 3.8 Ohm/100 meter.
- The center conductor is coated with a layer of LSC and is insulated with foamed polyethylene.
- The cable capacitance is 110 pF/m.
- The double screen is made of a 16 x 6 x 0.12 mm. stranded braid with underneath a Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer to further close the cable against HF signals and to dramatically improve the signal quality.
- The total resistance of the screen is 1.6 Ohm/100 meter.
- The external 5.2 mm. diameter jacket is made of red colored HULLIFLEX ® 4, a material with superior properties compared to e.g. PVC; HULLIFLEX ® gives The BAY C5 HYBRID a very long life span without any ageing effects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.