This record cleaning liquid is now supplied in a spray bottle that is convenient to use for small cleaning jobs together with the Tonar Wetgoat brush.
This record cleaning fluid, made for use in all types of record cleaning machines currently on the market, is only suitable for vinyl records (Important: do not use with old 78 RPM shellac records as the liquid may do irreparable damage).
• Tonar QS liquid cleaner has an extremely low surface tension, which means it can penetrate right to the bottom of the groove where other fluids seem to penetrate, but actually just stay lying on top of the record surface.
• Only Tonar QS liquid cleaner soaks the dust, dirt, air pollution as well as residue from previously used cleaners, fatty deposits remaining from the original record pressing process, even fungi and moulds caused by records having been stored in humid conditions etc.
• Tonar QS liquid detaches all of the mentioned dirt from the walls of the groove after which the brushes in the machine can easily wipe the groove completely clean. The amount of residue remaining in the grove is negligible – this contrary to almost all other liquids currently on the market.
• Tonar QS liquid is much more volatile than other liquids, reducing the drying time of the record to a minimum.
• Tonar QS liquid has another property causing the dirt to remain floating in the liquid rather than settling back at the bottom of the grove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.