With a footprint measuring just 42cm in diameter, the PC-2000 Pro subwoofer delivers unmatched performance per square-inch of floor space. Standing 87cm tall with a 12-inch down-firing driver and 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power DSP amplifier with discrete MOSFET output, the PC-2000 Pro uses its height to maintain a small footprint without sacrificing performance. Harnessing the massive power while ensuring unerring control and room-energizing bass response is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP. PC-2000 Pro also features the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for convenient control of volume, DSP functions, custom presets and more.
- 16Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (standard mode)
- 17Hz to 290Hz +/-3dB (sealed mode)
- Premium Black Ash and Piano Gloss Black finish options
- Down-firing 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver
- Rear-firing 4-inch port
- Rear-mounted Sledge 550-watt RMS Class D amplifier with 1,500+ watts of Peak Power and Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System
- Robust Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Dimensions: 872mm H X 422mm Diameter
- Weight (unboxed): 21.5kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.