The PB-1000 Pro delivers room-shaking low frequency output well below the threshold of audibility (where bass can be felt as well as heard), combined with pinpoint control and accuracy. An all-new SVS driver and stunning acoustically tuned dual port cabinet design married to reference amplifier platform establish PB-1000 Pro as a truly ground-breaking subwoofer. Features include a new 12-inch SVS driver, a 325+ watts RMS / 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discreet MOSFET output, and SVS DSP smartphone app. Optimised with dual-port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
- Driver: 12”
- Amplifier: 325 watts RMS (820 watts peak), Class D
- Frequency Response: 17Hz to 260Hz Standard +/-3dB; 19Hz to 260Hz Sealed +/-3dB; In Room Low Freq – 18Hz
- Unbalanced stereo input/output
- Speaker Level Stereo Input
- Weight: 19.3kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D mm): With Grille 479 x 380 x 509; Without Grille 467 x 380 x 488
- Finishes: Black Ash
- Please see downloads for full specifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.