The PRO-6HP is a robust, efficient dual-source speaker selector for up to six pairs of speakers. Designed for demanding applications, this high-quality speaker selector features a low-frequency protection circuit to reduce subsonic signals. This allows higher power operation without amplifier shutdown.
An A/B switch on the front panel allows you to power all your speakers with either of two source amplifiers. The PRO-6HP is designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers.
The PRO-6HP uses audiophile-grade autoformers for impedance matching to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. A rotary switch on the rear panel sets the appropriate impedance for your amplifier, based on the number of speaker pairs connected.
- Lets you control speakers in several rooms from a central location
- Printed room labels included
- Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
- Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
- Low-frequency protection circuit helps to guard your amplifier
- Audiophile-quality autoformers provide high performance for years
- Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
- Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
- Low Frequency Protection: Bipolar capacitor circuit, 6 dB high-pass filter, centered at 30 Hz
- Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
- Power Handling: 100 watts RMS continuous per channel, 300 watts peak per channel
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.