The BTC-1X Bluetooth® module is a transceiver that lets you wirelessly connect a portable media player, smartphone, or other Bluetooth equipped device to any Russound MCA-Series controller.
It transmits balanced line audio to the XStream Bluetooth input. The BTC-1X also supports the aptX codec, providing enhanced audio quality that is far superior to standard Bluetooth audio.
The BTC-1X can be installed anywhere and can extend Bluetooth reception beyond the normal limits.
Like all Russound Local Source Modules, the BTC-1X can be set to automatically interrupt an active audio signal. It integrates easily with the MCA-Series controller via a dedicated CAT-5 connection. No other connection or power supply is required.
- Installs via a single CAT-5e up to 300' (91.4m) away from the MCA-Series Controller
- Adds a Bluetooth streaming source connection
- Dramatically extends Bluetooth range up to 49'
- aptX® audio codec for enhanced sound quality
- Free custom naming software for easy identification when using more than one in a home
Connections: (1) Programming connection: MicroUSB (cable not included)
(1) RJ-45 controller connection (T568A standard)
- Frequency Range: 2.402 - 2.483.5 MHz
- Max Cable Length: 300' (CAT-5e) to controller
- Power Requirement(s): Power supplied by the controller via CAT-5