The ALT‐126R is a premium wall‐mounted volume control designed to allow easy, intuitive control of the volume of any audio system from single‐room installations to whole‐house distributed audio systems. Its high quality autoformers and other components are designed to attenuate the audio, without adding extra artifacts or taking away from the listening experience in any way. The impedance matching design allows multiple speakers to be connected to the same amplifier without compromising the system design. The UL/CSA certification and limited lifetime warranty bring the peace of mind that demanding customers desire in their installed audio systems.
- Easy access impedance switch behind front plate
- 126W peak, 42W RMS continuous
- Selects 12 steps including off
- Accepts up to 12AWG cable
- Only includes white plate and knob
- Lifetime warranty
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-1.0/-0.5 dB at rated power
- Impedance: 4 ohms minimum
- Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer based
- Max Wire Size: 12 AWG (2.4 mm)
- Power Handling: 126W max; 42W RMS continuous (per channel)
- Speaker Connection(s): 4-pole screw down accepts up to 12 gauge cable
- Volume Control: 12 steps including Off; total attenuation 48 dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.