Recommended for use with CAA66 and MCA-66 to obtain line level outputs for zones without pre-amp outputs. Color-coded detachable 14-gauge snap connectors. Not for use with digital amplifiers.
- Attenuates speaker-level audio from amp/receiver to line-level audio
- Connects between amp/receiver and high-powered amplifier
- Screwless removable snap connectors for easy connections
- Accepts up to 14-gauge wire
- Power: 250 W/ch RMS continuous, 500 W/ch peak
- Attenuation: -30dB
- Input Connector: Screwless removable snap connector
- Wire Size: Up to 14-gauge wire
- Output Connectors: RCA female
- Dimensions: 2-1/2 x 3-3/4 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.