The versatile AB-1.2 in-wall selector switch allows you to power a single pair of speakers with either of two amplifiers or power either of two speaker pairs with a single amplifier. Easy to install and simple to use, it’s ideal for situations where you need a local source, such as stereo receiver, to share a pair of room speakers with your whole-house audio system.
- Just push a button to switch sources or speakers
- Can be used to switch amplifiers or speakers - your choice
- Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
- Rugged construction and a 10-year warranty assure long life
- Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
- Dimensions in Wall Box: 1.0" (W) x 2.75" (H) x 1.75" (D), (2.5 x 7.0 x 4.5 cm)
- Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
- Power Handling: 150 watts RMS per channel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.