Simple and elegant, the A-K4 Amplified Keypad provides easy control of your music. Turn it on or off, select from up to six sources, or adjust the volume with just a touch - or use a remote control if you prefer.
As inconspicuous as a light switch, the A-K4 complements your decor. Its built-in amplifier powers your room speakers directly, or you can use its line outputs to feed an external amplifier or powered subwoofer.
The A-K4 works with any A-BUS hub or controller, as well as with A-BUS-ready receivers and A-BUS subzones on multiroom controllers.
- Uncomplicated control of basic audio functions
- Passes IR commands to connected source equipment
- Variable line-level output allows connection to an external amplifier or powered subwoofer
- Controllable by an A-BUS system remote
- CAT-5e Connection: RJ-45
- IR Control: Built-in IR receiver with pass-through
- Max Cable Length: CAT-5, 250 ft (76 m) maximum
- Power Requirement(s): 24 VDC, 660 mA
- Speaker Connection(s): Screw terminal connectors
- Speaker Impedance: 8 ohms per channel
- User Controls: Power on / off, Source select (with multisource hub), Volume up / down
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.