As the heart of a single-source A-BUS system, the A-H4D hub sends music from your audio source to A-BUS Amplified Keypads or Amplified Volume Controls in up to four rooms. To provide music in more rooms, one or more A-H4Dx Expansion Hubs can be added to the A-H4D.
With a receiver or preamplifier connected to the A-H4, you can select any of your music sources to enjoy throughout the house. Or you can connect just a single audio source, such as a computer or a CD changer.
For added convenience, a Status feature indicates on your keypads when the receiver is on and turns all your keypads off when it's turned off.
Designed with an attractive Decora® style, the A-H4D installs in a double-gang wall box.
- Works with Russound A-K4 Amplified Keypads
- Provides source status indication on your keypads
- Includes a source loop output and IR emitter jacks for four source components
- Decora®-style device installs in the wall near your audio equipment
- More zones can be added with A-H4Dx Expansion Hubs (each A-H4Dx occupies an additional gang)
- Audio Input Connectors Line-level stereo RCA jacks
- Expansion Input Connector 8-pin female socket
- IR Emitter Connectors (4) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TS jacks, tip positive
- Keypad Outputs (4) 110 punch-down blocks
- Power Connector 2.5 mm jack, tip positive
- Power Requirement(s) 24 VDC 2.5 A (use Russound A-PS power supply)
- Status Power (optional) 12 VDC 100 mA
- Status Power Connector 2.5 mm jack, tip positive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.