The A-H4 hub is the heart of a single-source A-BUS music system. It sends the output of your audio source to A-BUS Amplified Keypads or Amplified Volume Controls in up to four rooms. If you want music in more rooms, multiple A-H4 hubs can link together to provide more A-BUS zones.
With a receiver or preamplifier connected to the A-H4, you can select any of your music sources to enjoy throughout the house. Or you can connect just a single audio source, such as a computer or a CD changer.
For added convenience, an optional Status feature indicates on your keypads when the receiver is on and turns all your keypads off when it’s turned off.
The A-H4 is designed for surface mounting, such as on a shelf or in a rack with your source equipment.
- Works with Russound A-K4 Amplified Keypads
- Provides source status indication on your keypads
- Mounts unobtrusively near your audio equipment, on a shelf or in a rack or cabinet
- Includes a source loop output and IR emitter jacks for four source components
- Links to other hubs for more zones
- Audio Input Connectors: Line-level stereo RCA jacks
- Control Link Input & Output: RJ-45 jacks, T568A standard
- IR Emitter Connectors: (4) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TS jacks, tip positive
- Keypad Outputs: (4) RJ-45 jacks, T568A standard
- Power Connector: 2.5 mm jack, tip positive
- Power Requirement(s): 24 VDC 2.5 A (use Russound A-PS power supply)
- Status Power (optional): 12 VDC 100 mA
- Status Power Connector: 2.5 mm jack, tip positive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.