The A-H2 hub gives you two rooms of music from a single source. By connecting a receiver to the hub, you can use the receiver to select other sources. Or you can connect just a single audio source, such as a computer or a CD changer.
The A-H2 supports A-BUS Amplified Keypads and Amplified Volume Controls. An optional Status feature indicates on your keypads when the source receiver is on and turns your keypads off when it’s turned off.
Ideal for adding a couple of rooms to a stereo system, the A-H2 can also link to an A-H4 hub to add zones to an A-BUS system. The A-H2 is designed for surface mounting, such as on a shelf or in a rack with your source equipment.
- Works with Russound A-K4 Amplified Keypads
- Provides source status indication on your keypads
- Mounts unobtrusively near your audio equipment, on a shelf or in a rack or cabinet
- Includes IR emitter jacks for four source components
- Links to other hubs for more zones
Audio Input Connectors: Line-level stereo RCA jacks
Expansion Input Connector: RJ-45 jack, T568A standard
IR Emitter Connectors: (4) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TS jacks, tip positive
Keypad Outputs: (2) RJ-45 jacks, T568A standard
Power Connector: 2.5 mm jack, tip positive
Power Requirement(s): 24 VDC 2.5 A (use Russound A-PS power supply)
Status Power (optional): 12 VDC 100 mA
- Status Power Connector: 2.5 mm jack, tip positive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.