The MixAmp-60 Mixer Amplifier with MP3, FM tuner & Bluetooth, is ideal for schools, supermarkets, convenience stores, banks, retail stores and similar environments. It is an all-in-one solution with built-in audio sources, pre-amp mixing, audio amplification, expandability to external sources, microphones, etc., in one small, rack-mountable chassis.
The MixAmp-60 integrates combinations of up to 3 microphones and 4 external audio sources in addition to its built-in FM Tuner, Bluetooth receiver, USB, and SD card MP3 player.
Convenient front panel controls allow for precise volume level of all connected sources as well as an integrated LCD display showing currently selected audio from the built-in sources. Background Music (BGM) and Music On Hold (MOH) integration are available as well as a Telephone Paging Input. Phantom Power is available for the primary microphone as well as adjustable ducking levels.
|Versatile design for the most common installation requirements|
|Ideal for background music, mic and paging|
|All-in-one solution with integrated Bluetooth, FM tuner and portable media support, and the ability to connect up to four external sources|
|The right connections to make installs fast and efficient|
|Front panel controls to easily manage source volumes and Master Volume|
- Compact Design
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer technology
- Tabletop amplifier with MP3 player, FM radio & Bluetooth. Antenna included in the box
- 60W Power Output • Speaker outputs of 70V, 100V, 4 Ohms, 8 Ohms, and 16 Ohms
- MP3 player with USB/SD input on front panel, IR remote control included for MP3 player, FM radio and Bluetooth
- LED indicators for power, clipping, protection and signal
- Mic 1 is a balanced XLR input with configurable phantom power support. Mics 2 & 3 are switchable, unbalanced, removable screw-down Phoenix connectors types and can alternate between microphones or line inputs.
- Includes a built-in telephone input with VOX priority and MOH (Music on Hold) output.
- Convenient Front-Panel Volume Controls for all physical inputs, MP3/FM, master volume as well as bass/treble
- Line out for use with an optional external amplifier if more power is needed
- Built-in short-circuit, clipping, overload and overtemperature protection
- Rack-mountable with included rack mount ears
- Shipping Dimensions: 24”W x 17”D x 8”H (60.96 x 43.18 x 20.32cm) single unit
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.16 kg)
- Rated Power Output: 60W
- Speaker Outputs: 70V/100V/4Ω/8Ω/16Ω, RCA Line Out
- Connectors: Mic1 - Balanced XLR with phantom power
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-15kHz(+/-3dB)
- S/N Ratio: Line ≥ 85dB, Mic ≥ 72dB
- THD: Less than 0.5%
- Protection: short-circuit, clip, overload and high temp protection
- Power Consumption: 100W
- Power Supply: 110-230VAC, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 8.27" x 3.54" (320 x 210 x 90 mm)
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.