*Available for collection or pre-arranged local delivery only from our Lincolnshire showroom. We cannot ship this item due to a contract with Melco. Please get in touch with any queries.
The debut S100 data switch creates an ideal low-noise environment for networked music libraries to operate in, helping to deliver the best possible sound performance.
Compared to an ordinary IT data switch, the S100 offers extraordinary architecture, with four 100 Mb RJ45 ports for the best audio quality and four 1 Gb ports for PC connectivity, and other high-traffic-flow devices, such as the Roon Core processor.
- Two SFP ports for compatible optical fibre components such as Lumin
- 1.5MB buffer capability for stable and reliable data
- Audiophile power supply implementation with a bank of audio-grade capacitors to ensure the lowest noise.
- Power supplies are external to the switch, giving good isolation and allowing for future upgrades
- Mechanical stability contributes to system performance: the S100 is built on a rigid steel chassis
4 x 100 Mb/E RJ45
4 x 1000 Mb/E RJ45
2 x fibre SFP/LC
12 V 1 amp 5.7 mm coax
Size 215 x 61 x 269 mm (W H L)
Weight 2.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.