*Available for collection or pre-arranged local delivery only from our Lincolnshire showroom. We cannot ship this item due to a contract with Melco. Please get in touch with any queries.
Stepping up from the half-width entry-level N100, the N50-S38 is Melco’s first full-width library to benefit from an advanced SSD (solid state) hard drive.
The 3.84 TB SSD drive at the N50’s heart, brings the benefits of solid state storage and playback to discerning music lovers wanting a full-width (43 cm) solution to complement existing audio devices.
Based on the original N1A library, the new N50 brings contemporary features and the latest Melco expertise to a classic design aesthetic.
- Specially selected SSD drive for audio performance
- High-quality positive-click front panel buttons
- Crystal-clear easy-read low-noise OLED display
- 3x USB 3.0 ports for easy back up, expansion and DAC connectivity
- Easy music importing from flash, CD or HDD drives
- IEC mains inlet with true electrical ground to define the source component as ground point
- Internal power-line noise filter
- New PCB, layered rigid SSD mounter and feet
- Made in Japan
1 x specially selected SSD
LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
Dedicated PLAYER port
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
DHCP server in isolated mode
USB 2.0 port USB DAC-dedicated
USB 3.0 backup port
USB 3.0 expansion port
USB 3.0 port for music importing and CD drives
USB 3.0 front panel port for importing and DACs
USB player file support: DSF, DFF, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF and AAC
USB player sample rate support
16-32 bit (PCM) to 384 kHz:-auto downsample to suit connected DACs
Gapless PCM support
1 bit (DSD) to 11.3 MHz Quad DSD
Markerless DSD support
DSD to 32 bit PCM conversion selectable
Gapless DSD support
OLED displays player sample rate
100-120 VAC, 220-240 VAC
Size 436 x 62 x 352mm
Weight 7 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.