*Available for collection or pre-arranged local delivery only from our Lincolnshire showroom. We cannot ship this item due to a contract with Melco. Please get in touch with any queries.
The mid-range N1Z/2 is one of two compact models in the Melco line: the N1ZH/2 (‘H’ for hard drive) and the range-topping N1ZS/2 (the ‘S’ denoting a solid-state drive).
These compact models introduce a greater number of design and technology enhancements to improve sound quality even further.
Touches such as the heavy aluminium chassis, noise-eliminating construction and vibration-isolating feet, give the N1ZH/2’s advanced circuitry the optimum environment in which to operate for even greater audio performance.
- 2 TB HDD on Melco’s HS-S4 isolation platform
- Dedicated USB port for DAC connections
- Upgraded casework: high-mass aluminium extrusions, bead-blasted to a beautiful anodised finish
- High-stability noise-eliminating H cross-frame construction for mechanical integrity
- Positive-click front-panel buttons for easy operation
- Crystal-clear easy-read low-noise OLED display
- 3x rear USB 3.0 ports for easy backup, expansion and USB DAC connectivity
- Easy importing from Flash, CD or HDD drives
- IEC mains inlet with true electrical ground to define the source component as ground point, and internal power-line noise filter.
- TAOC vibration-isolating feet
1 x audio-optimised and selected
2 TB SSD on Melco HS-S4 isolation platform
LAN Port-Gigabit Ethernet
(1000Base-T), PLAYER port,
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T),
DHCP server in isolated mode
USB 2.0 port USB DAC-dedicated
USB 3.0 backup port
USB 3.0 expansion port
USB 3.0 port for music importing and CD drives
USB player file support DSF , DFF, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF and AAC
USB player sample rate support
16-32 bit (PCM) to 384 kHz: auto downsample to suit connected DACs
Gapless PCM support
1 bit (DSD) to 11.3MHz Quad DSD
Markerless DSD support
DSD to 32bit PCM conversion selectable
Gapless DSD support
OLED displays player sample rate
100-120 VAC, 220-240 VAC
Size 350 x 75 x 370mm
Weight 8.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.