The JVC DLA-NZ7 D-ILA projector is the world's first home theatre projector to feature 8K/60p/4K120p input. It is equipped with a new 8K/e-shift proprietary technology to reproduce 8K-quality images. The projector is driven by three native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 65 mm glass lens, and Ultra-High Brightness of 2,200 lumens. The BLU-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to project images that come close to reality. Compatible with the latest HDR10+, the projector boasts industry leading HDR performance. 8K, Laser, and HDR are the keywords that describe JVC's DLA-NZ7.
- 8K/e-shift technology reproduces 8K image quality
- New 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- BLU-Escent Laser Light Source
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- High brightness of 2,200 lm provides vibrant and dynamic images
- Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 translates to a spectacular Dynamic Contrast Ratio of ∞ :1
- 2x HDMI (48 Gbps, HDCP 2.3) inputs, supporting 8K60P and 4K120P input signals
- HDR10+ contains the metadata of the producer’s intentions for each scene, and with such data, the projector is able to automatically reproduce images as the creator intended.
- Frame Adapt HDR dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes. As a part the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation
- New Theater Optimizer function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.