The EE1 is a high-performance network noise isolator designed to sit discreetly between ethernet cables within a streaming audio/video system and can drastically reduce noise whilst allowing digital signals to pass unhindered.
Digital signals are robust but are often accompanied by a degree of noise, usually transferred from home network devices.
The EE1, like the English Electric 8Switch and 16Switch, continues Chord's efforts to prevent noise from affecting music/image data and system performance.
In-line network noise reduction for streaming media
- Self-powered – converts unwanted noise to heat
- Targeted filtering reduces damaging network noise
- Galvanic isolation blocks low-frequency noise and reduces high-frequency noise whilst maintaining data quality
- Discreet yet powerful and easy to install
- Multiple EE1 units within a network can bring further improvements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.