The RMC-1 supports full 4K UHD video, with high speed video switching, in addition to the latest Dolby Atmos and DTS-X object-oriented surround sound formats.It includes 16 fully balanced channels, an all-analogue preamplifier section, precision 32-bit AD/DA conversion, and an advanced 4K UHD video management system. Eight HDMI inputs and dual HDMI outputs support 2.0b and HDCP 2.2, ensuring theatre-like video quality from all 4K UHD HDR10 sources and equipment.
- Dolby Atmos & DTS-X
- All 16 channels are fully differential balanced and include
- Dirac Live 192KHz processing (7.3.6)
- AKM AK5572 Verita™ 32 bit 768k A/D; AKM AK4490
- Verita™32 bit 768k main zone D/As running in fully balanced mono mode.
- Twin Analog Devices Sharc™dual-core, 450 MHz DSP engines handle all audio decoding and post processing
- Fully independent crossover settings for fronts, centre, surrounds, backs, and subs
- 3 x LFE Subwoofer outputs
- 18 Gbps video bandwidth with bit-perfect signal switching on all HDMI inputs and outputs.
- Supports formats up to 4k UHD 50/60Hz 4.4.4 with HDR.
- Full HDCP 2.2 support on all inputs and main output.
- ARC and CEC support on primary output.
- Custom designed, full graphical 256×64 OLED blue display 5.5” display width, fully dimmable.