The S6 retains many of the core features of the flagship M6, but is more affordable and represents a significant improvement over standard mains distribution blocks.
The Chord Company PowerHAUS mains block is the distillation of decades working with signal and power transfer and benefits from a unique version of our acclaimed ARAY technology (MainsARAY) which has been specially adapted for power distribution.
Virtually every component utilised inside the PowerHAUS is uncompromising and has been manufactured specifically for its intended purpose. Accordingly, both M6 and S6 models are non-switched and avoid filters and neon power indicators which can generate noise and reduce quality. Their solid aluminium construction minimises the unwanted effects of microphony, too.
The PowerHAUS blocks benefit from specially selected, high-quality, heavy-gauge cables throughout, with sockets chosen not just for their reliability, but also their sound performance. A high-performance 16-amp IEC allows the PowerHAUS blocks to cope with even the most demanding home audio systems.
Available in two performance levels, the flagship M6 (Master) and entry-level S6 (Studio), the six-way PowerHAUS distribution devices are the result of one of the longest product development phases we have undertaken.
- Hand built in England by music and cinema lovers
- Pure performance and reliability.
- Free from non-essential and potentially noisy components
- Created to meet our own demo room needs and now available for discerning users everywhere
- Designed using the optimum materials and 40 years of hi-fi industry experience
- Unique Chord Company ARAY technology minimises HF and earth noise
- Protection from RFI via heavily-shielded ARAY wiring
- Robust aluminium casing and heavy-duty 16A power input
- Conforms to all power safety regulations
- Available in Euro and UK variants
L 460mm x W 110mm x H 77mm (incl feet)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.