Arcam's PA410 is a high-performance power amplifier that gives 4 channels of efficient Class AB amplification. With an amazing 70W per channel, the PA410 is designed to provide the best flexibility and power, without compromising on control.
Featuring components that are the best-in-class including a toroidal-based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and incredibly low levels of distortion, the PA410 masters the reproduction of music with all of its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
- 4 Channel Power Amplifier
- 4 x 50W Class AB amplification (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- Toroidal transformer
- RS232 control
Continuous power output at 0.2% THD per channel
- Four channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz - 70W / 50W
- Two channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz - 90W / 60W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz - 0.003%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.