Arcam's PA240 is a high-performance power amplifier that supplies 2 channels of efficient Class G amplification. With a remarkable 380W per channel, the PA240 is designed to provide the finest flexibility and power, without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal-based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and extraordinarily low levels of distortion, the PA240 masters reproducing music with all of its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
- 2 Channel Power Amplifier
- 2 x 225W Class G amplification (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- 1 x 790W Class G bridged mode (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.2% THD)
- Class G amplification with 50W of class A operation
- Toroidal transformer
- Stereo, Dual Mono or Bridged operation
- Ethernet, RS232 control
- Switchable RCA or balanced XLR inputs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.