Arcam's AV40 high-performance audio/visual processor is a superb choice for the ultimate home cinema experience. With 16 channels of surround sound processing and featuring all the latest CODECs from Dolby, DTS, Auro-3D and IMAX Enhanced, the AV40 has incredible sound quality and engineering excellence.
The AV40 has XLR balanced outputs for every channel in order to deliver the highest quality analogue connection to power amplifiers.
Advance your audiophile listening experiences with full 16-channel Dirac calibration, as well as simple streaming from a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
Dirac Live® Bass Control is available at an additional cost, please get in touch for more information. Dirac Live® Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer as well as the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room. Please note Arcam request that all Arcam AVR's and the SA30 be professionally installed by a Dirac certified installer.
- Dolby Atmos, IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D & DTS:X 9.1.6 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
- Dirac Live® for Arcam room correction
- ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
- 16 channel pro-grade XLR outputs
- 16 channel single-ended RCA outputs
- Pairs with PA240, PA720, and PA410 power amplifiers
- Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.