The SUB HYBRID is a high quality coaxial audio cable. It’s been specifically designed for connecting an amplifier to a subwoofer.
- Stranded center FUSION conductor for transparency, imaging and resolution. Completely free from distortion.
- Low capacitance due to the high quality low-loss dielectrics. This also means excellent dynamics and timing.
- Multiple shielding for keeping the signal transfer clean from electrical noise and any kind of interference. Four layers ensure a high shielding factor and low shield impedance.
- Hybrid technology means the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon ®. Applied in the cable’s signal lines and shielding, L. S. C. uplifts the quality and performance with extra mechanical and chemical protection; prevents static electrical charges to arise from cable movements or other dynamic stresses (microphony) and further improves the cable’s shielding factor and noise immunity.
- Excellent protection against mechanical and chemical environmental factors. The silver coated stranded conductors and yellow rugged HULLIFLEX ® cable jacket ensure a very long lifespan and performance free from degradation.
- Other lengths available upon request.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.