The AES-EBU committee has set the characteristic impedance for professional balanced digital signal transmission at 110 Ohm. World-wide this typical value is accepted as the standard impedance for professional balanced digital audio transfer. To meet this requirement, already since 1990 our company has been designing high quality balanced 110 Ohm interface cables. The ultimate result is our AES-EBU 110 Ohm Professional cable which provides a superior digital signal transmission quality.
The major design criteria with this cable have been:
- To provide a stable and precise 110 Ohm transmission line impedance.
- To provide a very high frequency bandwidth as well as minimal signal attenuation.
- To provide a very high shielding factor against interference due to external electromagnetic fields.
- The prevention of material deterioration brought about by external factors, like polluted air or mechanical causes.
- Van Den Hul AES-EBU 110 Ohm Professional, 1 XLR to 1 XLR
- Length: 1m
- Cable Type: Quadruple screened twin core (Balanced)
- Conductor Material: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC
- Design Purpose/Application Area(s): AES-EBU standard professional digital audio interconnect
- Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands: Cores: 0.44 mm² / Cores: AWG 20.7 / Cores: 1; Screen: Al foil + 120 + Al foil
- External Diameter / Dimensions: 8.0 mm
- Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F: Cores: 4.0 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.81 Ohm/100 m
- Capacitance: Core-core: 47 pF/m
- Characteristic Impedance: 110 Ohm
- Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage: Internal conductors: PolyEthylene; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 4 / 300 Vrms min
- Connector Types Suitable: Neutrik NC3FX CC & NC3MX CC - special digital audio XLR; Custom mountable on ordered lengths
- Jacket Colours Available: Dark red
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.