Designed for two-channel purists and home theatre fans alike, the Prime Bookshelf speaker serves equally well as a standalone reference monitor, surround sound speaker, or front channel speaker. The 6.25” woofer delivers deep and articulate bass and outstanding extension, courtesy of a stiffened polypropylene cone, a refined motor with aluminium shorting ring for reduced distortion, and a vented voice coil former. The 1” aluminium dome tweeter utilises an FEA-optimised diffuser to deliver open ‘airy’ presentation and unveiled highs.
- 1″ aluminium dome tweeter
- 6.5″ Polypropylene cone woofer
- SoundMatch Crossover Network: 2-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards
- 1.7” wide-flared rear-firing port
- Rated bandwidth: 48 Hz-25 kHz (+/-3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V @ 1 m full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- 5-way binding posts
- Black ash and piano gloss black finish options
- Overall Dimensions H x W x D cm: 33.8 x 33.6 x 26.2 (includes grille and bumper feet)
- Weight Unboxed: 7.0 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.