The IRE-1 IR Emitter transfers infrared commands to a single audio-video component or other device.
Its head attaches to the component’s IR sensor with an adhesive pad. The emitter’s cable plugs into an emitter jack on a CB-140 IR connecting block or multiroom controller or hub (also works with Russound SaphIR components). Color-coded connections with easy-to-use 3.5mm plugs (compatible with CB-140 connecting block) assure correct configurations and reduce the time on a job site.
- Low-profile design to hide easily from sight
- IR blocking covers to prevent unwanted signals
- Plug and Play color coded connections with easy-to-use 3.5mm plug
- Emits IR from both front and rear for cabinet mounting when desired
- 10' (3 m) cable accommodates virtually any component setup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.