Founded in 1983, and with almost 40 years of speaker design experience, Dali know how to build a great sounding speaker. It is no surprise then, that the brand new DALI KATCH G2 is one of the best-sounding battery-powered Bluetooth speakers you can buy today. Wrapped in an elegantly rounded solid housing the specially developed drivers deliver the audio signal from the internal digital amplifier. It is easily connected via Bluetooth 5.0, supporting the excellent audio quality of apt-X, apt-X HD, and AAC. The DALI KATCH G2 also supports analogue input via mini-jack. With such a powerful portable speaker on your hands, you will love the USB charge output, keeping your phone or tablet charged while you rock your beats.
Available in three new colour schemes, Iron Black, Caramel White, and Chilly Blue, the DALI KATCH G2 will blend elegantly into almost any environment. A golden DALI logo coin anchors the genuine leather strap – now colour-matched to the main colour scheme.
The DALI KATCH G2 is a portable loudspeaker and will be used in a large variety of situations. With its two different audio profiles, you can choose between a neutral frequency response, perfect for most listening situations, or a warmer response that will work perfectly in larger rooms or when the music needs just that little extra.
Dali have also improved the rubber feet, making sure that the DALI KATCH G2 will stick to the surface without losing its grip.
What Hi-Fi? Awards 2021 winner:
"The Dali Katch G2 is simply the best sound-per-pound portable Bluetooth speaker on the market right now, both comfortable in your home and on the road." - What Hi-Fi?
- Connect with traditional Bluetooth or NFC. The built-in Bluetooth 5.0 receiver will accept apt-X, apt-X HD and AAC connections if the source device is capable.
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack input to connect non-Bluetooth devices. The mini-jack input is auto-sensing, eliminating the need for additional button presses to play music. Pressing the Bluetooth button with the mini-jack connected will allow you to toggle between the mini-jack input and Bluetooth.
- USB charge connector and the power connector. The USB charge connector allows you to charge your music device when on the move, but also to drive a Chromecast Audio dongle or Amazon Echo for easy home network integration.
- The internal Li-Ion battery has a total capacity of 3300 mAh, letting the DALI KATCH G2 play at normal volume for a long as 30 hours. The battery is replaceable and its charge time is a little over 2 hours with the supplied charger.
- Powering the DALI KATCH through the mains charger will enable it to play louder and with more energy. This can be recommended for optimal performance when playing loud party music.
- Dedicated USB-out adds the possibility to charge your phone while on the move.
- 21 mm light-weight soft dome tweeter, based on a very strong neodymium magnet. The large surface area of the soft-dome ensures better downward reach into the mid-range frequencies without any break-up or drop-off and integrates seamlessly with the woofer in the all-important mid-range. The strong neodymium magnet delivers high power handling and high sensitivity to the soft dome tweeter, with a detailed, accurate and agile high-frequency reproduction as the result.
- Bass mid-range woofer with the same maximum excursion as a similar-sized traditional woofer. The woofer membrane is a relatively large 3.5”. Every extra millimetre gained in internal depth is turned into true low-frequency reproduction, letting the woofer generate bass with only slight help from the DSP. The outward turned cone is constructed from an aluminium membrane with a soft fabric dust cap. The stiff aluminium cone allows the woofer to move as much air a possible even at mid-range frequencies, and the combination of aluminium and fabric works to lower surface resonances, retaining detail and clarity.
- Form a wireless dedicated left/right stereo pair using Bluetooth™ between the units and as the source input using two DALI KATCH G2 units. The connection uses one DALI KATCH G2 as the primary and the other DALI KATCH G2 as a secondary unit. The true wireless stereo mode has several advantages: Besides adding true stereo imaging, the extra drivers working together will deliver a significantly higher undistorted sound pressure and even improve the bass quality and extension.
|Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]
|49 - 23,000
|Maximum SPL [dB]
|Crossover Frequency [Hz]
|High frequency driver, Quantity
|2 x 21mm
|High frequency driver, Diaphragm type
|Soft Textile Dome
|Low frequency driver, Quantity
|2 x 3.5"
|Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type
|Aluminium Cone With Cloth Cap
|Low frequency passive driver, Quantity
|2 x 73 x 52 mm
|Low frequency passive driver, Diaphragm type
|Closed Box With Dual Passive Radiators
|Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt]
|2 x 25
|Fully digital Class D
|3.5 mm Mini Jack
|USB Charge Output (5V/1A)
|Bluetooth™ 5.0 Apt-X
|Shelf or stand
On the go
|Dual Sound Mode (Clear/Warm)
Stereo Pair Mode
Standby (Auto Power) Off
|Standby Power Consumption [W]
|<0,3 (Mains Adapter)
|Li-Ion 3300 mAh
|Battery Playback Time
|Up to 30 hours
|Battery Charge Time
|Dimensions (HxWxD) [mm]
|138 x 268.5 x 47
|Universal Mains Adapter (1.75 m wire length)
Quick Start Guide
Mains Adapter Plugs
|Chromecast Audio Dongle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.