Due to issues in their Japan factory, JVC Projectors are currently on a 3 month long back order. If you would like to learn more, or want some advice on how to build a great come cinema, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
The awe-inspiring JVC DLA-Z1 features a ‘Blu-Escent’ laser light source with 3000lm brightness, a very long 20,000 hours of operational life, dedicated 4K lens tech and a newly-developed cinema filter with a wide colour gamut meeting 100% DCI-P3 colour space and 80% of extended BT2020. Illuminating up to true 4K (4096×2160) pixel res from three new dedicated red/green/blue D-ILA devices, the DLA-Z1 will light up the widest screens with HDR for unmatched realism in picture quality. The Laser Diode provides instant light output control according to the scene’s brightness, delivering a picture that approaches the perception of the human eye with a contrast ratio of infinity:1!
- 0.69 inch 4K D‐ILA（4096 ×2160) Devices
- BLU-Escent(Laser Diode) Light Source
- ∞:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 100mm diameter, all-glass lens with 18 elements in 16 groups
- 1.4 to 2.8:1 Motorised Zoom Lens with Horizontal and Vertical Offset
- 4K (4096 x 2160) Projected Image
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) with Auto Mode (works with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Compatible, with Auto HDR picture preset mode
- Motion Enhance (2D, 3D, 4K) with Upgraded Clear Motion Drive (CMD)
- Digital Cinema Initiative (DCI) Colour Space
- THX® 4K Display Certified (Applying the final test)
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.