Due to issues in their Japan factory, JVC Projectors are currently on a 3 month long back order. If you would like to learn more, or want some advice on how to build a great come cinema, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
JVC’s DLA-NX9 applies the company’s proprietary e-shift processing using its latest 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA chips (as deployed by the award-winning DLA-Z1) to create a stunning 8K-equivalent resolution (8192 x 4230). Unique Multiple Pixel Control technology converts FHD and 4K images to high-definition 8K images. An Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings based on mastering information projects HDR10 content at optimum quality. Combining brightness of 2,200 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, and wide colour gamut beyond DCI-P3 range, the projector faithfully reproduces latest content including HDR10 and HLG. Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance significantly reduces motion blur.
- World’s first 8K/e-shift technology
- Equipped with new 0.69-in 4K D-ILA devices
- 100 mm Large-diameter, high-resolution all-glass lens
- 2,200 lm Light Output
- 100,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- 1,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) content
- Supports Wide Colour Gamut (DCI-P3)
- High-quality Performance assured: THX 4K display
- Black finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.