MOVING COIL CARTRIDGE
- Advanced nude tapered boron and weight reduction
- Thinned down and shortened cantilever
- Coil impedance refined from 17W to 10W
- High performance and long-life MicroLinear™ stylus
- Better high range performance than the conical or elliptical stylus
- Average product lifetime of around 1000 hours
Advanced nude tapered boron and weight reduction
This model succeeds in thinning down and shortening the cantilever, compared to the AT33PTG. The coil impedance is also refined from 17W to 10W. We realized significant weight reduction of the vibration system and successfully improved the basic performance and sound quality of the cartridge.
High performance and long-life MicroLinear™ stylus
MicroLinear™ (ML) is a specially polished line contact stylus. This has better high range performance than the conical or elliptical stylus due to its small curvature radius and realizes low distortion and expanding high range reproduction even when playing at the inner circumference of records. And the constancy of the line contact shape is one of its main features with an average product lifetime of around 1000 hours.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.