MOVING COIL CARTRIDGE
Proven in use for many years in Japan, the Audio-Technica AT-MONO3/SP cartridge in now available in Europe and helps to bring back the pure joy of discovery and listening pleasure for 78 RPM record playing.
Made specifically for mono recordings, the cartridge only generates signal with horizontal movement. However to produce a minimal wear on the groove, the AT-MONO3/SP also has an adapted vertical compliance.
- Straight pipe aluminium cantilever and low mass stylus guarantees a high tracking ability.
- The average usage time is 500 hours extending the life span of precious mono recordings.
- High purity PCOCC allows a more transparent signal transmission offering a high efficiency and a high fidelity.
- To support the internal mechanism, the body is made of solid die-cast aluminium alloy, furthermore stiffness is achieved with the addition of rigid synthetic resin to hold the body.
- Specially designed for “shellac” or phonograph records
- High output moving coil cartridge
- Delivers excellent fidelity and superb clarity
- Can be used without additional pre-amplification or a MC transformer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.