Arcam's AVR30 is a high-performance audio/visual receiver that helps to provide the ultimate home cinema experience. With 16-channel surround sound and featuring all the latest CODECs from Dolby, DTS, Auro-3D and IMAX Enhanced, the AVR30 has amazing sound quality and engineering excellence.
The AVR30 has class G amplification, meaning it is able to easily power the most complex speakers and deliver great efficiency. Advance your audiophile listening experiences with full 16-channel Dirac calibration, as well as simple streaming from a mobile device using the native app of choice via Apple AirPlay2 or Google Chromecast.
Dirac Live® Bass Control is available at an additional cost, please get in touch for more information. Dirac Live® Bass Control aggregates measurement and location data from each subwoofer as well as the main speakers to determine how a system’s bass is distributed throughout the room. Please note Arcam request that all Arcam AVR's and the SA30 be professionally installed by a Dirac certified installer.
For more information on Dirac and how to get the best out of using it with your system, check out our two blogs about it: Introduction to Dirac and How Dirac Works.
- Dolby Atmos , IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D & DTS:X 9.1.6 decoding
- 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
- 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
- Dirac Live® for Arcam room correction
- ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
- Class G power amplification - Uses toroidal transformer
- Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
- Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
- Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.