With a mere 16.6” diameter footprint, the PC-2000 delivers unmatched bass performance per square inch of floor space giving you the sheer power of a ported subwoofer in an easy-to-position format. It’s better looking and better performing even than its revered predecessors, leveraging SVS’s award winning 2000-series technology, including an upgraded Sledge STA-500D 500W amplifier and down-firing 12” driver, for outstanding deep bass extension and mid-bass slam. The PC-2000’s premium black-knit speaker grille cloth cylinder covering and interchangeable top cap in black ash or black piano gloss finishes help this handsome subwoofer blend with a wide range of interiors.
- Down-firing 12″ 2000-series driver
- Rear-mounted Sledge 500W (1100 watts peak dynamic) amplifier
- Rear-firing 4″ high-flow port with custom-tooled outer port flare
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- Elegant interchangeable top cap with choice of piano gloss or black ash finish
- Premium black-knit speaker grille cloth cylinder covering
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System feet included as standard equipment
- Overall Dimensions H x D cm: 86.4 x 42.2 (includes SoundPath Isolation feet)
- Weight (unboxed): 22.7 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.